View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
RoshFTW
Guild leader

re: Devotion is Bullshit

post it wrote:
All your denying is bs, the cards you show don't even cover the nx in Roel's screenshot.

Actually, it does. You should consider taking maths at some point, it's a very useful skill to have. Bear in mind that the cards I posted are what I've purchased recently, when I wasn't scrolling anything to the extent of my weapon.

Guest5 wrote:
If you can only prove privately you're legit privately and not publicly, seem reasonable that everyone publicly should assume you're illigit.

After talking to a lot of different people about this issue, I can safely say that what other people think is completely up to them.

For the past 4 years I've had to prove my funding in this game to many different people, and each and every time I've done this without there being any evidence against me on the matter. Some people are curious, and I can understand that. However, some people will turn a blind eye to any rational evidence presented to them and completely jump the gun, assuming the worst and believing nothing else except for that they are right.

Fine, so be it. As long as the people I respect know that I'm fine, and that my friends know that I'm fine, why in the world should I care what other people think of me? At most, if they have the time and commitment to do so, they can spread false rumours about me and see who is gullible enough to take what they say as the truth. Nothing I say will satisfy anybody here. If I show the logs of my mules (which I have done to Roel), people here will just troll harder, spreading more false rumours like me having more mules. It's obvious that people will believe what they want to believe. An example would be Peach from ccplz, talking about his doubts of my I'm A Lucky Guy medal. All of my friends and people I respect know exactly how that medal was obtained, but if I were to tell that to everybody else, what would they do? Simple, they'd create excuses and false accusations backed with no evidence, in an attempt to convince themselves that they are right. I see little difference with this case.

I'm just going to re-emphesise my point of as long as my friends and the people I respect know that I'm fine, why should I care what everybody else says about me? Before I'm presented with a load of witty answers, I'm going to point out now that it's a rhetorical question, and I'm not looking for an answer. This will most probably be the last time I'll reply to this thread.

RoshFTW wrote:
If anybody else has any doubts about me and needs clarification, just contact me directly instead of assuming the worst each time.

Roel wouldn't lie, Leon. I've already told him to keep any further posts off here, to stop feeding more trolls and to prevent people from misinterpreting everything.

I've clarified all of Roel's points with him on Skype, and I don't blame him for his curiosity. If anybody else has any doubts about me and needs clarification, just contact me directly instead of assuming the worst each time.

So why didn't you post it for everyone to see, instead of explaining in private.
To get rid of all the damn trolls you should simply show the logs and prove it's not exploited nx. You are still covering up.
All your denying is bs, the cards you show don't even cover the nx in Roel's screenshot.
Show the logs, prove us we're wrong instead of denying it and don't prove shit.

This.

If you can only prove privately you're legit privately and not publicly, seem reasonable that everyone publicly should assume you're illigit.

why dont you prove that you are legit and post all you chargeloggs and fundings, becasue else we all know you are a massive hacker duper duper right? guilty till proven innosent.

Because there's significant evidence pointing towards this. Roshhh pretty much agreed with that roel guy, so assuming that's his mule that has the protection scrolls. And with the knowledge that you needed to live in the uk for the nx exploit it points more fingers.

Also IIRC, Roshhh smega'd about 20%'ing with 100% boom scrolls on his empress bw. So should have used a huge amount of wards around the time the exploit was going on. Although I don't have a ss of that, that's up to rosh if he wants to confirm or not.

He's claiming to be able to disprove these allegations, but not publicly. If he can take the time to do all those other things, but not publicly and you still believe he's legit, I think your head might be stuck a little too far up his ass.

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
fallingout

Guest5 wrote:
post it wrote:
RoshFTW wrote:
Roel wouldn't lie, Leon. I've already told him to keep any further posts off here, to stop feeding more trolls and to prevent people from misinterpreting everything.

I've clarified all of Roel's points with him on Skype, and I don't blame him for his curiosity. If anybody else has any doubts about me and needs clarification, just contact me directly instead of assuming the worst each time.

So why didn't you post it for everyone to see, instead of explaining in private.
To get rid of all the damn trolls you should simply show the logs and prove it's not exploited nx. You are still covering up.

This.

why dont you prove that you are legit and post all you chargeloggs and fundings, becasue else we all know you are a massive hacker duper duper right? guilty till proven innosent.
Guest5

This.

post it

RoshFTW
Guild leader

Lereset

Anonymous wrote:
Hey Rosh,
If you really want to prove your legitless, why don't you post the charge logs of your mules that you used to gift me the wards used in order to scroll your sword? If I recall correctly, it was named 'LoveCubes' and I'm 100% certain you have at least 1 more mule.
Forum Image
Forum Image
Forum Image
These screenies date from the 20th of January, 2013.
I know I'm not providing solid proof, but this may just be that one push that shoves you over the edge, or it may be the last hand you can grab to pull you back to saver grounds. It's up to you (and your charge logs) to decide which one that is.

I also scrolled your 1h Mace on your Demonslayer and I actually got vids of that too. Although no mule is shown in that video, I'm 100% sure you've used it to gift me some of the wards. And I'm fairly certain it wasn't 'LoveCubes' but some other mule.

Much love

Roel.

I'm sorry but I only see you scrolling a lionheart battle scimitar. I as well could use a mule with shielding wards and a random item go stand next to you scroll it and call it proof

“We don’t need anyone to tell us what to do. We are free to follow our own path. There are those who will take that freedom from us, and too many of you gladly give it. But it is our ability to choose - whatever you think is true - that makes us human. There is no book or teacher to give you the answers, to show you the path. Choose your own way. Do not follow me or anyone else.”

Hey Rosh,
If you really want to prove your legitless, why don't you post the charge logs of your mules that you used to gift me the wards used in order to scroll your sword? If I recall correctly, it was named 'LoveCubes' and I'm 100% certain you have at least 1 more mule.
http://i.imgur.com/girpUNw.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/55O13Na.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/oA1nfr9.jpg
These screenies date from the 20th of January, 2013.
I know I'm not providing solid proof, but this may just be that one push that shoves you over the edge, or it may be the last hand you can grab to pull you back to saver grounds. It's up to you (and your charge logs) to decide which one that is.

I also scrolled your 1h Mace on your Demonslayer and I actually got vids of that too. Although no mule is shown in that video, I'm 100% sure you've used it to gift me some of the wards. And I'm fairly certain it wasn't 'LoveCubes' but some other mule.

Much love

Roel.

LastChanceToLoseYourKeys

Ok, so demanding for & using hacked guy fawkes masks to level, buying mass exploited NX, buying billions of mesos from 3rd parties, getting hackers to hack scroll her items & god knows what else that was undiscovered is ok? That's not the definition of being illegit?
Frankly, the more you speak, the more I believe you have some hidden agenda.

I've addressed the issues we had in my previous post, I've got nothing more to say on this matter. There's enough information spread thinly across this 5 page eyesore.

Much love xxx

Idgaf about all this drama and your family but really,you accused Maiken of not being legit then brought in that she reached the max chargeable NX limit per account for a couple of months.Don't you think that she doesn't need to buy mesos or duped items with all that NX,check all her items,she's not wearing any dupes and she never abused NX,thing that we can't say about your beloved Emre and idk about Rosh but I guess that he's just been randomly brought in,so I pity you man but I still think that you're a retarded fucking bitch that cares too much about pride and reputation to explain someone exactly why he/she should leave the guild.
Whatever decide what she did if you really think that she did anything out of being friends with half maple and fucking stop bringing her in this,you've made her leave so she's not your fucking problem.
Another problem would be Lasse,that,as Maiken,didn't do anything at all,a joke wouldn't be a reason to make someone leave your "family".
Plus,about Killian,why the damn hell are you bringing him into this,he's not your problem,if the hoe has nice dmg and it's not in your guild it doesn't mean that he's a hacker.

I really enjoyed laughing at your drama since i know that most of you,like Rosh are just some dmg hoes that care more about pride and reputation than about their "family" and that a simple post and some skype conversations from your old leader could just fuck up you all and make you the shit to LOL about of whole MapleStory Europe for months.

1stDs

Ok I've had enough of this childish name calling and just general bullshit so I'll give my opinions on this as a former member of Devotion.

Firstly, nobody in Devotion knew that about Emre other than maybe the leaders, which if they did & kept quiet about it makes me upset. This branding of Devotion members in general needs to stop. I can assure you the members were as shocked as I was, which is why we've rallied under a new banner without Emre.

The issue with Maiken & Lasse getting asked to leave are quite simple. Maiken is illegit, & did a really good job of hiding it until she got maybe a bit too greedy with her meso buying to arouse suspicion. Said suspicion lead on to an investigation into her account which revealed...many things both present & past which lead to her being asked to leave. The issue with Lasse was more of conflicting opinions and a joke in bad taste which wasn't approved of by our community.

Lastly, a personal retort to Jens. I strongly disagree with the way you've handled this. If you'd cared to take any interest in the guild you were supposedly leading you'd have noticed that Devo was very democratic. If you'd just made the guild aware of this it would have been dealt with properly. Instead, you chose to act like a child & try to generate as much drama as possible. You've upset a lot of people by doing this, people who used to consider you a friend. You've successfully destroyed the reputation of yourself & the guild you helped to build. Congratulations!

Devotion as a name is gone, sullied and trodden on by the actions of a few. Our community still lives on & you'll be seeing us again under a different banner without those that caused this.

It's been a really sad week, & I think most of you should move on from this like our community is trying to do. To be honest, I don't know why 80% of you posters are here in the first place. Some like to revel in negativity, others are bored? Whatever floats your boat.

Devotion is dead, but our family is stronger than ever because of this which is amazing considering the circumstances. I think this shows a lot.

To all our family members, you guys & girls are the best!~

Love you long time,
Rosie xxx

finally a comment that actually is usefull, thanks rosie for explaining.

LastChanceToLoseYourKeys

Ok I've had enough of this childish name calling and just general bullshit so I'll give my opinions on this as a former member of Devotion.

Firstly, nobody in Devotion knew that about Emre other than maybe the leaders, which if they did & kept quiet about it makes me upset. This branding of Devotion members in general needs to stop. I can assure you the members were as shocked as I was, which is why we've rallied under a new banner without Emre.

The issue with Maiken & Lasse getting asked to leave are quite simple. Maiken is illegit, & did a really good job of hiding it until she got maybe a bit too greedy with her meso buying to arouse suspicion. Said suspicion lead on to an investigation into her account which revealed...many things both present & past which lead to her being asked to leave. The issue with Lasse was more of conflicting opinions and a joke in bad taste which wasn't approved of by our community.

Lastly, a personal retort to Jens. I strongly disagree with the way you've handled this. If you'd cared to take any interest in the guild you were supposedly leading you'd have noticed that Devo was very democratic. If you'd just made the guild aware of this it would have been dealt with properly. Instead, you chose to act like a child & try to generate as much drama as possible. You've upset a lot of people by doing this, people who used to consider you a friend. You've successfully destroyed the reputation of yourself & the guild you helped to build. Congratulations!

Devotion as a name is gone, sullied and trodden on by the actions of a few. Our community still lives on & you'll be seeing us again under a different banner without those that caused this.

It's been a really sad week, & I think most of you should move on from this like our community is trying to do. To be honest, I don't know why 80% of you posters are here in the first place. Some like to revel in negativity, others are bored? Whatever floats your boat.

Devotion is dead, but our family is stronger than ever because of this which is amazing considering the circumstances. I think this shows a lot.

To all our family members, you guys & girls are the best!~

Love you long time,
Rosie xxx
disban devotion

You know what? It's tiring to deal with this shit.

Tell me what to do about this issue. Tell me and I will listen and perhaps act accordingly. I promise.

Leave the guild and let it get disbanned.

InExistence Joel

Why are you still here arguing? Is it because Ali got insulted? I'm sorry but there's nothing I can do about that as someone who does not control other people.

I'm done here for realsies now. We have nothing more to prove or explain on here. If you still have questions, ask me in-game.

You're infinitely retarded, aren't you? We're not covering ANYTHING up. What have we tried to cover up? Tell me. I never said Emre was legit when I saw this evidence. I NEVER did. Stop blaming the guild. The guild is innocent, and a select few individuals were guilty.
I'm dealing with the issue. How would I be brainwashed? From myself? You're infinitely flawed.. Also, Ali has been inactive for very long time, and therefore he hasn't been able to follow up on recent events whatsoever. What is the proof that everyone that were in Devotion is illegit? Jens, Emre, Maiken and Lasse has been punished accordingly.
You say that you know anything, but your responses proves that you are infact clueless. And who's the brainwashed one here? You think what is on the forums is all there is to know? Are you really that mentally limited that you think because you read Jens' post you know EVERYTHING about the issue?
I don't know who you are or where you're from. But you are not thinking straight, you're making no logical sense. And you're sure as hell clueless.

Peace out, you mindless drone
As you can see in my post, did I ever write InExistence Joel said this and that? You haven't replied a lot in this thread and shouldn't take the posts to you, it's obvious to the people posting for example fallingout and Uour.

And yeah, Ali has been inactive, but tell me what is actually wrong in what he's saying? To be fair here he's 100% correct as if you've already admit that Emre was infact illegit and so was the other guild members, yet his own guild members go bitching on him for saying his opinion? Lol get real, Ali might not know every bit that you Devotion leaders know, but he seems to know more than others who's been involved from the start -cough Uour cough fallingout-
Read my post again you retard, you can see I wrote this:
"Let me state the facts to you, this is what we all know and all can find out by reading all these 56 replies on Devotion forum"
How is this knowing EVERYTHING? This is for reading your own guild members replies!
Of course this is not ALL to know about the issue, I never said that either, did I? But keep replying "you don't know what you are talking about" over and over gets old, I said it seems like I know more than you based on your replies to fallingout.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Devotion Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 1 of 6

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum