View previous topic :: View next topic  

re: Emre's reply

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/33010993.jpg

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post

" so basically the same bs story as before."

I don't see any similarities as what happened before. If you do, then you could have clarified it.

"your reputation has died among with your chars and got busted again.
your hero being banned after reading this isn't that weird now is it."

If you read correctly he says everything took place after his ban.

" no matter what you say the hero was also banned for a good reason then and then keep playing for the guild on a kaiser."

I'm sorry, but where does he even mention anything about his hero? Irrelevant information.

" using exploited items to create item for the guild. nice man, very nice. your whole guild, or atleast the players that took stuff from your are exploit funded."

He only mentions he has been giving out Empress items, I don't see anything that has to do with creating items. The players were not aware and innocent, as much as every item dropped from empress itself.

"you honestly are the most hypocrit and retarded mapler our there to justify your deeds by telling people its all for the guild."

Again, if you had just taken the time to read, you would have seen the part that says "this is not an excuse".

"your guild was a joke to start with but now its such a huge laughter to see what has happened to it."

The guild is perfectly fine still, as much are the people in there.

"you shouldve sticked to quitting when your hero died cuz when your hero died so did your reputation and your maple career."

If that was true, no one would have followed him to Devotion.

"RIP hero and soon the kaiser and the whole of devotion"

He mentions he's quitting, so his kaiser is out of context.

This is just to show most of what you say is out of context. You've used very few and really bad arguments, that make all the points you make look like a joke. No one will take anything you say seriously this way. If you feel like ranting and having conspiracy theories about this, do it somewhere else, but not here as Emre requested.

Pro tip: Perhaps if you stop wasting your time in Maple, get back to school and start learning English. Maybe then people will take you seriously.

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/33010993.jpg

" so basically the same bs story as before."

I don't see any similarities as what happened before. If you do, then you could have clarified it.

"your reputation has died among with your chars and got busted again.
your hero being banned after reading this isn't that weird now is it."

If you read correctly he says everything took place after his ban.

" no matter what you say the hero was also banned for a good reason then and then keep playing for the guild on a kaiser."

I'm sorry, but where does he even mention anything about his hero? Irrelevant information.

" using exploited items to create item for the guild. nice man, very nice. your whole guild, or atleast the players that took stuff from your are exploit funded."

He only mentions he has been giving out Empress items, I don't see anything that has to do with creating items. The players were not aware and innocent, as much as every item dropped from empress itself.

"you honestly are the most hypocrit and retarded mapler our there to justify your deeds by telling people its all for the guild."

Again, if you had just taken the time to read, you would have seen the part that says "this is not an excuse".

"your guild was a joke to start with but now its such a huge laughter to see what has happened to it."

The guild is perfectly fine still, as much are the people in there.

"you shouldve sticked to quitting when your hero died cuz when your hero died so did your reputation and your maple career."

If that was true, no one would have followed him to Devotion.

"RIP hero and soon the kaiser and the whole of devotion"

He mentions he's quitting, so his kaiser is out of context.

This is just to show most of what you say is out of context. You've used very few and really bad arguments, that make all the points you make look like a joke. No one will take anything you say seriously this way. If you feel like ranting and having conspiracy theories about this, do it somewhere else, but not here as Emre requested.

Pro tip: Perhaps if you stop wasting your time in Maple, get back to school and start learning English. Maybe then people will take you seriously.

lolwot

so basically the same bs story as before.
your reputation has died among with your chars and got busted again.
your hero being banned after reading this isn't that weird now is it. no matter what you say the hero was also banned for a good reason then and then keep playing for the guild on a kaiser. using exploited items to create item for the guild. nice man, very nice. your whole guild, or atleast the players that took stuff from your are exploit funded.
you honestly are the most hypocrit and retarded mapler our there to justify your deeds by telling people its all for the guild. your guild was a joke to start with but now its such a huge laughter to see what has happened to it.
you shouldve sticked to quitting when your hero died cuz when your hero died so did your reputation and your maple career.
RIP hero and soon the kaiser and the whole of devotion

Arawizard

I’m sure by now there are quite a few people waiting for my response. I sadly didn’t have the time to react or reply to this, because of my introduction week at university. A few days have passed, and I’m still quite confused why there are so many people involved in this. This issue concerns me and devotion only. Therefore this is mainly meant for Devotion members, and friends who feel obligated to be informed. Everyone can have opinions which are fine, however there’s no need for the false accusations and all the trash talk that has been going on. I’ve very disappointed with the amount of people jumping conclusions, people that used friends and have made mistakes in the past as well. Also people that are covered with blood themselves, pointing fingers makes a very sloppy impact too. If you don’t have anything valid to say, then please don’t, keep it to yourself. If you do have anything to say, tell me in private rather than bashing the forums. Jens’ post is very important to address, as it contains some serious issues indeed. However the way he has been addressing them is wrong, and most of what he said is wrong too. The only thing that actually matters is the logs that he has provided.

You might wonder thus far, is it actually true? What I am going to say is not an excuse; it’s simply what has happened from my point of view, the way I looked at things. These logs are from a period just after my prior main got banned. I was angry, frustrated and sad; it took a lot from me to accept the fact that I would permanently quit the game. Jens and a few others had been requesting me to come back, telling me they could separate gear for me to rebuild and start over. Jens said that I was a big motivational factor for him and the others and that quitting might lead to their inactivity. Not much later, Jens had accidently duped a few items when trying to sell Empress weapons in the hired shop from our guild bank. As soon as I got the news, I started experimenting with the dupe. Not much longer after, I had found a pretty stable and quick method of duping items. At that point, I had not a single fear, since I had no accounts to play on. What I was going to do with the items didn’t matter, whether that was selling them, using them or dropping them, I could always decide later. We’ve had discussed the matter, together with the potential “free” NX, I could easily get myself back into the game - which would result in a positive swing for the guild in general. After confirming this with a few important people, the gear was made in no time, pretty much equal to my old gear if not better.

After that I told myself to stop right there as I didn’t wanted to get out of hand, neither did I want to make it obvious. Honestly I still did not care as much for the game as I did before, it simply didn’t feel the same way. What was important for me was to play for the guild and the friends at the time, which resulted in a wonderful and a fun experience. I still had a few mules with NX, nothing major though. Shortly after I was the first Kaiser (first character actually) to be able to solo Empress. I’ve easily made over 40 billion for myself off that, so I could keep funding myself without using the exploit.

Now enough about myself, it’s more important we correct Jens’s letter. First of all Jens said that multiple leaders are involved with this, yet the only people that actually exploited NX and the dupe were him and me. I’ve personally never liked hacks and bots and such, and I don’t recall anyone using these either. If he has any good proof of that, that would be welcome, but obviously he does not. After he says that HE can tell you that my ban is justified. It’s easy to say that that is false as well, because if that was the case he could have shed the light more than a year ago, which he did not because he does not know. He also makes it seem like everything was easy, but it actually took me a good month to get the gear together. The reason why I got strong so quickly, had more to do with my knowledge on how to scroll and cube the gear with a lot to spend.

The next bit isn’t an actual surprise, as I feel Jens is still hurt of what had happened recently with the badge issue, as all leaders were involved with that. This is nothing more than false accusations here and there, if he had actually known something he would have provided more screenshots. The Rosh bit doesn’t surprise me either, as Jens has asked me at least 5 times, including one time in real life, if Rosh had anything to do with the NX exploit. I told him multiple times that he wasn’t providing me the NX and that I therefore could not answer his question. He doesn’t seem to give up though, as Jens is stubborn as usual. Then he says that he was the pillar in funding the rest of Devotion. Let me be extremely clear is that Jens barely put a single penny in any other member of Devotion in the first place. He might have spent a lot of time on external factors, but he has never directly funded members. I however, have been providing the guild bank and members with Empress items, as I was making immense profit, and as I promised myself, I wanted to help the guild as much as I could. Either way, with our DKP system, every single member had put in effort in getting their gear themselves. There’s no reason at all to say that any earned gear is illegit.

I feel like Jens is being a hypocrite in the next bit. He says how he saved Devotion by stepping down, yet a few weeks later he calls Devotion bullshit, from top to toe. Honestly, he didn’t have what it takes to remain as an only leader. He knew that that was the last thing that he would want, so he saved himself more than anything. Jens had blackmailed me multiple times with the logs, but I told him I did not care, and that he could do as he pleases. Jens sadly never understood that the issues we had we’re guild related issues. He took everything personally, and decided to go after me mainly. When he spread the logs he didn’t get much out of that, and must have gotten even more frustrated because of that. In fact though, the leaders set me on very strict terms. None of them were as experienced as me, and my communication with the members was important as well. I was slowly losing my leadership, just double checking decisions. My accounts got compromised by them, which meant I could even barely play as people could have linked that with my inactivity. To put it simple, there were enough consequences and they dealt with it correctly, obviously they couldn’t kick me out of the guild right away, and act like nothing had happened. The rest makes me sad as well. First of all, Lasse had left the guild after we tried discussing the matter with him, and Maiken had left us completely in the dark. They were both free to leave, which we nicely requested. If you had read properly you could have seen it was a well thought and discussed matter by the leaders. I fail to understand you believe that this was my personal decision.

Jens is saying that he might not care about Maple anymore, but he surely did care about seeing me burn down together with him. He has a point, me being a leader isn’t exactly something you could say that was fair. A few things he misses out on, is that he shouldn’t forget is that he completely agreed with this, as I was a crucial factor for them to enjoy the game. I don’t believe that Devotion would have been the same if I had never decided to pick up the game again, whether it’s wrong or not, I do not regret my decision if I see the community that we had created, which was and still is intense. I was just someone to guide them through everything, and get stuff done, and I’ve always done that with love- something Jens does sadly not understand. If I’m honest, I was boned right away when the logs got presented to the other leaders. The only fear I had is that the guild wouldn’t die, but last on correctly as it should have been.

Personally I’m happy all of this is over, as I knew it was going to be one day or another. It was still fun to toy around and such, play the game with the guild, an opportunity that I thought that was no coincidence. I’ve definitely enjoyed the time despite all the issues that the game presented. Slowly but surely they were getting very frustrating, making me wonder multiple times if I still wanted to play. The guild however, has always motived me to move along. However, now that I know I can’t stay with Devotion anymore, I don’t see why I should continue playing Maplestory. I understand that people are disappointed and that my apology will not mean a lot. I might not have been the character I presented myself as in Maple, but I’ll always be the guy you knew outside of Maple. I’ve had an amazing time on Maple which was well worth what I’ve done, at least for myself. I’m not after anyone personally; after all, it’s just a game. I hope everyone realizes and understands, as there’s no drama needed. It’s time to move on.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Devotion Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum